Saturday, October 16, 2010

Touched by an Angel

I went "skype" online last Thursday and chatted with one of my best REWSS friends named Mike. We had this usual "kamusta-mabuti" conversations. But then I told him that I am quite happy, he asked me again "Annie, kamusta ka talaga? yung totoo?" I was so touched by his sincerity.

I remembered that he is one of the guys I am with at REWSS during those good and not-so-good times. And I really came to love these people, they are my friends =)

The usual, I told him stories... He is like a brother... Then he reminded me again... And I said that I have already learned. There is one thing that I found really nice in our conversation:

Him: meron ako friend na nasira ang career dahil sa lovelife, nasaktan kasi ng sobra eh
Me: Oo nga, minsan hindi maiiwasan yun. So kamusta naman ung friend mo na yun ngayon?
Him: Ayun, nakahanap ng mas magandang trabaho hehehe
Me: Wow! Galing naman nun! Sino ba yun?
Him: Ikaw :)
He said that he is quite glad to hear that I am happy now because according to him, every time he sees me or talks to me, I look so hurt and lonely and he said that I don't deserve it. Such a nice guy :)

No comments: