Saturday, July 17, 2010

I don't remember anymore

I wanna thank God for all my blessings. He is indeed a GOOD GOD. Always in HIS perfect timing. I never thought that I would manage to get over something really really painful.

I am currently here at Philadelphia for a Macquarie project. Well, there is no other Filipino in the office and the people are really not that hospitable but I will survive, I know I will...

I have a very funny experience though. When they gave me my temporary pass/ID, they misspelled my nick name. So instead of "Annie" they spelled it as "Annia". Hahah! I found it really amusing. The weirdest part is, I felt absolutely nothing. Even now, I can view old photos of him or even photos of him with her without feeling a thing... I guess, I really had moved on.

As what the song says, "I remember the boy but I don't remember the feeling anymore."

No comments: